Monday, May 2, 2011

Graduation

SEE AUDREY GRADUATE (Check)


In order to celebrate Audrey graduating right after I checked out, Audrey, Alyssa, Gabby, and myself went to the cheesecake factory. It was definitely the most enjoyable thing I've done in a long time. We couldn't stop laughing and our waiter couldn't take us serious either. It was definitely a night to remember! I wrapped the earrings I bought Audrey in this tin I decorated. She taught me the word Bitch in Mandarin a year ago, so I thought it was appropriate. However, I didn't know she couldn't read it, so she had her dad read what I wrote and they were laughing. Come to find out I didn't choose the one that meant Bitch, but I wrote a female dog (so I wasn't too far off. ) The things you can learn on google.
On Sunday, I was able to see the Class of 2011 graduate here at FGCU. It was fun to go with Corey, Sarah, Alyssa, Gabby, and Audrey's dad.  I was happy to get to see Audrey, Raquel, and everyone else who graduated, especially enjoyable when they mispronounced Audrey's last name and looking at some of the decorated caps. I laugh now, but chances are my name won't go over so well next year! Crazy to think that will be me in a year. 



No comments: